Junior Sign Maker vacancy in Twickenham
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Signs Express centre in Twickenham. As a well-established sign company in the Twickenham area we are looking for someone to play an integral role and to grow within the business.
Ideally with A minimum of 1 years’ signs industry experience but not essential as full training will be provided to the right candidate.
What you will do
- The ability to interpret briefs accurately and an understanding or willingness to learn about signage and manufacturing techniques
- An effective communicator with good attention to detail, they must be eager to learn in all aspects of the business and have a hands on can do attitude.
- Have good design skills or willing to learn how to use industry standard design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw and Rip software.
- Complete paperwork to high standards
- Driving licence preferred
What we are looking for
Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, able to work on their own initiative although full training will be provided, flexible, a great team player, well organised and have an understanding of the importance of health and safety.
Must be able to work with power-tools and at heights. Smart appearance and good communication skills are needed.
Your working hours
This is a full-time position working normal office hours but will need to be flexible to work outside of these hours when required.Apply
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year