The new signs were fitted by the installation team of Signs Express (Harlow), centre by centre, also removing old signage where appropriate to minimise disruption and inconvenience to patients and staff.
Most of the actual centres date back to the end of the 1950's when the original concept of bringing together the services provided by a doctor, dentist, midwife, health visitor and district nurse under one umbrella was found to be successful and centres were built and named:- Addison House, Nuffield House, Sydenham House, Keats House, Osler House and Lister House. The Trust took over the day to day management in the 1980s, adding a new surgery in Church Langley - 'The Florence Nightingale Centre' that opened in 1997. For more information see www.hhct.org.uk
Signs Express provide bespoke signage and graphic solutions throughout West Essex, Hertfordshire and London.