As the lockdown measures start to relax and 55%* of temporarily closed businesses are expecting to start trading in July, it is the ideal time to ensure your premises is prepared and protected.
Whether you're in need of essential social distancing and COVID-19 signage, temporary signs and graphics to announce your return or looking to scale up your signage, we are here to help. Take a look below at the ways signs & graphics can help you look after your staff and customers as well as enticing new footfall into your premises.
Coronavirus Essentials - support the wellbeing of your staff & customers
During this unprecedented time, signage can be used to help communicate the operational status of your business to team members and customers. Whether your company is about to reopen, has had a change in services or is looking for signage to encourage social distancing, communicating your new message is paramount. The mix of signs & graphics available range from hard-wearing anti slip floor graphics, window graphics, banners, pavement furniture and health & hygiene signs and can all be used to:
- Advise customers of your status – opening soon, open as usual, open with amended trading hours or temporarily closed
- Enforce social distancing - showcase visual reminders throughout your premises directing customers where to stand as well as any one-way systems in place
- Provide confidence for customers – communicate new cleaning policies, rotas and general health & hygiene regulations you are enforcing to adhere to the government guidelines
With a high demand on products and an obligation to support the wellbeing of your staff and customers, now is the time to prepare your business for higher footfall with Coronavirus signage. View our Coronavirus Essentials Brochure here to find out more.
Refresh – freshen your current signage solutions
First impressions will be even more paramount when businesses start to re-open, so ensure your signage maximises your brand perception both inside & out. Communicating to your existing and new customers that you are once again ready to thrive as a business, means making sure your signage is up to date and fresh. With the above in mind, now is the perfect time to take the opportunity to refresh your signs and graphics without costing your business valuable downtime. This could include:
- Exterior - updating your fascia or shop front sign, adding window graphics or simply shouting that you are now open with monoliths & A-boards will provide customers with the right impression of your brand
- Interior - make sure any interior signage is still up to your brand standards. Refresh your walls with custom wallpaper, create a new visual with window graphics or simply modernise your wayfinding signage
- Vehicle – with 98%** of people believing vehicle advertising creates a positive image and first impression of your company, revive your existing vehicle graphics or full fleet with a colour change, full wrap or custom decals & stickers
Get Noticed – go the extra mile with new and exciting signs & graphics
Despite these uncertain times, the lockdown has enabled 21%* of consumers to have an increase in their cash balances with 36%* of those ready to spend the extra savings ASAP! Wow your customers with something new for your business reopening to truly get noticed. Scale up your signage with clear branding, the right message and a striking design to appeal to customers and passers-by alike. Consider the following:
- Illumination for extra visibility
- Go digital for an impactful way of communication
- Update the look of your vehicle livery to get your name noticed out on the roads
- With 31%* of consumers indicating they would buy from brands which support the NHS and vulnerable people/communities, add wallpaper, window graphics or even architectural signage to show what your company did to support your local community during lockdown
Take a look at how Signs Express can provide your business with the Coronavirus Essentials here as well as taking a look here at the vast range of signs & graphics available to shape up your signage. For any on-site consultations, social distancing and relevant PPE guidance will be adhered to. We may also be able to offer virtual consultations so speak to your local centre to find out more. *Source: PWC June 2020 UK Economic Update Covid-19 **Source: A study by ad agency RYP & Becker Group published in 3M mobile media advertising leaflet