Key features to create a motivational office space
Gone are the days where office spaces serve a purely functional purpose, they now need to be a welcoming and motivational environment while also being a representation of your brand and business.
Every business is different and there are many creative ways to transform your office, whether you’re moving to somewhere new or upgrading your existing space. As the majority of staff have been working from home over the past 18 months, making the office a welcoming place to return to is important to encourage this change.
So, what does your office need to do?
Motivate your employees
Encourage creativity and collaboration
Present a professional look
Reflect your brand values, character and ethos
Protect and instruct staff and visitors
And how can this be achieved?
Well, it probably comes as no surprise that at Signs Express we believe your office signage is key to creating an environment that ticks all of those boxes, so here are our top 8 sign and graphics solutions:
First impressions matter and your exterior signage should reflect your business right from the get-go.
- Fascia signage – the key piece of signage for your exteriors, there are several options for your fascia sign to make your business stand out. Your fascia sign is a flexible solution for your exterior with plenty of design options.
- Plaques – often used to signpost an office or display opening and contact details, plaques can be made in almost any material to suit your brand including brass, stainless steel, aluminium, acrylic and slate.
- Directional signage – offering many benefits, directional signage is essential to direct employees and visitors to your office. This is even more important with large office premises with parking zones and different buildings.
- Window graphics – another solution that has several benefits, window graphics can be used to display your logo and business name to passers-by, add an element of privacy and can even be used to reduce glare and solar rays from the sun.
Make sure your interiors don’t let you down, showcase your brand and welcome people into your business.
- Reception signs – make sure any high traffic areas such as your reception are maximised with professional signage to make visitors feel welcomed.
- Wall and floor graphics – whether you’re displaying a logo, quote, directions or a decorative feature, wall and floor graphics help to liven an office even if you have limited space.
- Window manifestations - another effective way to display your logo, window graphics can also increase privacy to meeting rooms and help prevent injury.
- Wayfinding signs – making sure people can navigate around your office is essential to help them feel confident and comfortable, sign posting meeting rooms, offices and facilities for an accessible space.
With our bespoke signs and graphics you can put your own stamp on your office space, creating a fresh and modern look that represents your brand, motivates your employees and showcases your professionalism to visitors and guests.
Whether your office is home to 1 or 100 employees, Signs Express has the solutions for you. Contact your local centre today or browse our products sections for more inspiration.